Wex Photo Video Norwich
Address: Unit B Frenbury Estate
Drayton High Road
Norwich, NR6 5DP
Manager: Phil Ward
Phone: 01603 481933Get Directions
Monday 10:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 17:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 18:00
Thursday 10:00 - 18:00
Friday 10:00 - 18:00
Saturday 10:00 - 18:00
Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
We’re very proud of our Norwich showroom – it’s been at the heart of the company for over 15 years and people often travel a long way to visit us. It’s one of the largest showrooms in the UK at over 4,000 square feet and is home to more than 16,000 products from hundreds of manufacturers.
The prices you see on our website are available in-store and you will also benefit from the knowledge and experience of our dedicated sales staff. Their priority is making sure you get what you need so you can rest assured that their advice is impartial and independent. You don’t have to take our word for it – Wex has been named Best Retailer (2011-2014) and Best Specialist Retailer (2010-2015) at the Digital Photo and Practical Photography Gear of the Year Awards.
Wex is open every day, excepting Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, and Easter Sunday and our customers benefit from free on-site parking.
Good experience in store? Please review us on Google.
Our Showroom Services
Touch and Try
We have dedicated displays that are full of gear you can try out for size. Browse new releases and best-sellers from Canon, Nikon, Sony, and many other global brands. Our trained and knowledgeable staff will be there to talk you through what the kit can do and give you impartial advice to help you make important decisions.
Our part exchange scheme could help you find a new home for under-used kit and make that new purchase at the same time.
Send us your used equipment and receive a free ‘no obligation to sell’ quotation. All we ask is that the item is in a saleable condition and wholly belongs to you or that you are authorised to sell it on behalf of someone else. If you do decide to sell, you can use the credit against another item in stock or against a future purchase.
We promise to give you the fairest possible price alongside honest advice and we’ll do our best to make sure you are happy with the exchange. Offers are subject to the age and condition of your equipment and the resale potential of some items means we might not take certain products.
If you are travelling to us to receive a quote, it may be worth contacting us first to confirm that we would be interested in purchasing your equipment. To do this and get an indication of your equipment’s current value, please fill out our part exchange form on the Part-Ex webpage. Please note that any email quotes are subject to inspection and testing of equipment and may be revised accordingly.
Call and Collect
Call our sales line on 01603 486413 to place your order. If you are in or around Norwich just ask to collect your order from our showroom – it’s that simple.
Bring your faulty or damaged camera or lens to our showroom and we will arrange for it to be examined, repaired, and returned to you as quickly as possible.
A free estimate is provided before any work is carried out and all repairs are covered by a 6 month warranty. Visit us today for a free no-obligation quote.
Meet the Wex Photo Video Norwich Team
- Currently shooting micro four thirds
- Expert in Apple products
- Enjoys portraiture and pet photography
- Fuji user, comfortable with all brands in all areas of photography
- Specializes in macro and abstract photography
- Street photographer
- Pro video enthusuast
- Uses Fujifilm cameras
- Optics specialist
- Olympus user
- Interested in aviation photography and vintage cameras
- Shoots with Canon and Olympus
- Enjoys architecture and portrait photography
- Degree photography from Nottingham Trent
- Ex paparazzi photographer in the 1990's
- Landscape, seascape, cityscape, long exposure and astrophotography with Canon gear
- Loves post production in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Phase One certified professional
- Specializes in Music and urban landscape photography
- Passion for retro Canon gear
- Freelance filmmaker and photographer
- Video specialist
- Passionate about travel photography
- Been in the industry for 23 years
- Shoots video on Panasonic equipment
- City and Guilds in Black and White photography
- Canon, Fuji and film user
- Likes to shoot portraits, landscapes and still life
- Interested in theory and conceptual photography
- 25 years behind the camera, film and digital
- Wedding, portrait, event and studio photographer
- Canon and Olympus user