Wex Photo Video Milton Keynes
Address: Unit 14 Lloyds Court,
Milton Keynes, MK9 3EH
Phone: 01908 843000Get Directions
Monday 10:00 - 16:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 16:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 16:00
Thursday 10:00 - 16:00
Friday 10:00 - 16:00
Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
Open for Click & Collect
Wex Photo Video Milton Keynes your destination for photographic and video equipment. Benefit from our team’s knowledge and experience and receive independent impartial advice that’s tailored to your needs, not sales targets. Our success depends on helping you to thrive in the world of image production.
In store trade-in, is as easy as 1,2,3:
- Fill in our online form to get an instant estimate for your kit
- Bring your items to the store for assessment
- Receive an offer for your equipment 24 hours later to use against a new purchase
During busy times we send some of our trade-ins to our central team in Norwich for assessment, quotes usually come back within the 24 hours quote period.
Get hands-on with a huge range of demonstration gear from cameras and accessories to lighting and studio equipment.
Get free and impartial advice in-person or over the phone.
Book online or by phone then collect and drop off your rental equipment in-store. Rent from a wide range of equipment including cameras, lighting and accessories at competitive rates. Visit the website
Drop off your equipment in-store for repair and servicing with our expert repair centre Fixation.
Treat your sensor to an expert clean. Book an appointment
Exchange your old equipment and receive credit in store against a new purchase. Find out more
Receive a free, 30 minute, introductory workshop with one of our in-store photography or video experts when you buy a camera. Book an appointment
Browse our website and collect your items in-store for free.
Free home delivery from store to home when you spend over £50*.
Getting to Wex Photo Video Milton Keynes
Getting to Wex Photo Video Milton Keynes is easy – we are 5 mins away from the Centre:MK, in Lloyds Court Shopping Village. If you’re travelling by car, we’re just off the A509 and outside the store there is pay and display parking or parking for permit holders E1, H1, CS and G.
Update: Edinburgh, Glasgow and London stores will be temporarily closed from 4pm on Friday 15th January with no click and collect service available.
While our stores in England and Scotland are closed, we are still able to offer a click-and-collect service. Just order online or give us a call, then pick up your gear at the store1.
Alongside click-and-collect, we are still operating an in-store trade-in service as well as offering Rental collections. For more information on how to trade in your equipment, please contact out trade-in team.
When visiting any store during national lockdown, please be aware of the following measures:
We will ensure there is minimal contact between customers and staff when transferring goods.
Remain in your car
If you prefer, you can remain in your car when collecting your goods. Just give us a call with your order details and vehicle registration, then we will bring your gear straight to you - we can even place the item directly in your boot to avoid contact.
|England and Scotland|
1 to 1 Sales
Click and Collect
Ordering by Phone or Email
- Only travel to the store when you have confirmation that your order or rental is ready for collection. Bring valid ID or your payment card and present it when collecting.
- Only travel to the store with your item for Fixation drop-off when you have contacted the store to arrange the repair in advance.
- Only travel to the store when you have filled in the online trade-in form and have arranged the trade-in. Only bring with you the items on your trade-in order, we will not be able to accept any additional items.
- Returns must be pre-arranged with either the store or our online team.
Meet the Wex Photo Video Milton Keynes Team
- 30+ years photographic industry experience
- Shoots with his trusty Nikon D700 & 85mm F1.8
- Preference for portraiture
Senior Sales Consultant
- Cinematographer specialising in short film production
- Experienced with Canon, Sony, and Black Magic
- Has a hobby producing time lapse photography
- Freelance photographer and content creator
- Specialist in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom
- Has competed for the Great Britain water-skiing team
- 15+ years photographic experience
- Currently shoots Fuji but is confident with all brands
- Particularly keen shooting travel, street, and cinematic photography