Wex Photo Video Birmingham
Address: Retail Unit 1
100 Hagley Road
Birmingham, B16 8LT
Manager: Adele Downing
Phone: 0121 326 7636Get Directions
Monday 10:00 - 16:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 16:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 16:00
Thursday 10:00 - 16:00
Friday 10:00 - 16:00
Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
Open for click & collect
The Wex Photo Video Birmingham store is your destination for photo, video and studio equipment. With an improved shopping experience, better choice of products and services, benefit from the same team’s vast knowledge and experience. We pride ourselves on our independent impartial advice that’s tailored to your needs, not sales targets. Our success depends on helping you to thrive in the world of image production.
Get hands-on with a huge range of demonstration gear from cameras and accessories to lighting and studio equipment.
Get free and impartial advice in-person or over the phone.
Book online or by phone then collect and drop off your rental equipment in-store. Rent from a wide range of equipment including cameras, lighting and accessories at competitive rates. Visit the website
Drop off your equipment in-store for repair and servicing with our expert repair centre Fixation.
Treat your sensor to an expert clean. Book an appointment
Exchange your old equipment and receive credit in store against a new purchase. Find out more
Receive a free, 30 minute, introductory workshop with one of our in-store photography or video experts when you buy a camera. Book an appointment
Browse our website and collect your items in-store for free.
Free home delivery from store to home when you spend over £50*.
Getting to Wex Photo Video Birmingham
Getting to Wex Photo Video Birmingham is easy – we’re just outside of the city centre on Hagley Road (A456). If you’re travelling by car, you can use our off-street customer car park for free. If you’re coming by train, the Five Ways railway station is less than a mile away from us. You can also catch a regular bus from Birmingham city centre, which stops nearby.
Update: From Wednesday 2nd December, Wex Photo Video stores in England will be reopening to provide a full service. Please see individual store pages for opening times.
While our stores across England and in Glasgow must be closed, we are still able to offer a click-and-collect service. Just order online or give us a call, then pick up your gear at the store1. When visiting during lockdown, please be aware of the following measures:
We will ensure there is minimal contact between customers and staff when transferring goods.
Remain in your car
If you prefer, you can remain in your car when collecting your goods. Just give us a call with your order details and vehicle registration, then we will bring your gear straight to you - we can even place the item directly in your boot to avoid contact.
Alongside click-and-collect, we are still operating an in-store trade-in service as well as offering Rental collections. For more information on how to trade in your equipment, please contact out trade-in team.
Please see below for the other services we're currently able to offer:
|England & Glasgow||Northern Ireland||Edinburgh|
1 to 1 Sales
Click and Collect
Ordering by Phone or Email
- Only travel to the store when you have confirmation that your order or rental is ready for collection. Bring valid ID or your payment card and present it when collecting.
- Only travel to the store with your item for Fixation drop-off when you have contacted the store to arrange the repair in advance.
- Only travel to the store when you have filled in the online trade-in form and have arranged the trade-in. Only bring with you the items on your trade-in order, we will not be able to accept any additional items.
- Returns must be pre-arranged with either the store or our online team.
Meet the Birmingham team
- Experienced with medium format film studio photography
- Currently uses an X series Fujifilm
- Most common model is a Jack Russel called Kell-Dude
Senior Sales Consultant
- Uses Nikon, Fujifilm.
- Specialises in Wildlife and Astrophotography.
- Passion for Film Photography and Vintage film Cameras
- Specialises in wedding, events and commercial photography
- Uses Canon DSLRs
- Photographer and Videographer
- Worked in advertising and broadcast for 13 years
- Experienced with Canon, BMC, Sony & Panasonic
- Currently shoots with a Fuji X-T3
- Uses a Canon M50
- Shoots landscape Milky Way & Deep Sky Astrophotography
- Passion for film photography, still developing on my own B&W films
- Specialises in street, travel and documentary photography
- Uses Fuji, Nikon and old film cameras
- Experienced in medium format, 35mm and digital