Wex Photo Video, London
Address: 37-39 Commercial Road
London, E1 1LF
Manager: Jamie Dye
Phone: 020 7380 1144Get Directions
Monday 10:00 - 16:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 16:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 16:00
Thursday 10:00 - 16:00
Friday 10:00 - 16:00
Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
Open for click & collect
Situated on Commercial Road in London, a stone's throw from Aldgate East station, Wex Photo Video London is the UK's largest camera shop. This London store brings together all the service elements of Wex Photo Video, including sales, rental, repair, sensor cleaning, pro video and click-and-collect. It features a huge range of gear arranged on hi-tech play tables, a drone flight zone, a permanent photography gallery, a theatre zone for live demos and a dedicated events space for seminars, workshops and screenings, making Wex Photo Video London the destination for photographers and filmmakers of all backgrounds.
Get hands-on with a huge range of demonstration gear from cameras and accessories to lighting and studio equipment.
Get free and impartial advice in-person or over the phone.
Book online or by phone then collect and drop off your rental equipment in-store. Rent from a wide range of equipment including cameras, lighting and accessories at competitive rates. Visit the website
Drop off your equipment in-store for repair and servicing with our expert repair centre Fixation.
Treat your sensor to an expert clean. Book an appointment
Exchange your old equipment and receive credit in store against a new purchase. Find out more
Receive a free, 30 minute, introductory workshop with one of our in-store photography or video experts when you buy a camera. Book an appointment
Browse our website and collect your items in-store for free.
Free home delivery from store to home when you spend over £50*.
Update: From Wednesday 2nd December, Wex Photo Video stores in England will be reopening to provide a full service.
While our stores in Belfast and Glasgow as well as across England must be closed, we are still able to offer a click-and-collect service. Just order online or give us a call, then pick up your gear at the store1.
Alongside click-and-collect, we are still operating an in-store trade-in service as well as offering Rental collections. For more information on how to trade in your equipment, please contact out trade-in team.
When visiting during lockdown, please be aware of the following measures:
We will ensure there is minimal contact between customers and staff when transferring goods.
Remain in your car
If you prefer, you can remain in your car when collecting your goods. Just give us a call with your order details and vehicle registration, then we will bring your gear straight to you - we can even place the item directly in your boot to avoid contact.
Belfast - by appointment only
In order to visit the Belfast store for a collection you must first arrange an appointment with the store by phone or email.
|England & Glasgow||Northern Ireland||Edinburgh|
1 to 1 Sales
Click and Collect
Ordering by Phone or Email
- Only travel to the store when you have confirmation that your order or rental is ready for collection. Bring valid ID or your payment card and present it when collecting. In Belast, you must have an appointment.
- Only travel to the store with your item for Fixation drop-off when you have contacted the store to arrange the repair in advance. In Belast, you must have an appointment.
- Only travel to the store when you have filled in the online trade-in form and have arranged the trade-in. Only bring with you the items on your trade-in order, we will not be able to accept any additional items. In Belast, you must have an appointment.
- Returns must be pre-arranged with either the store or our online team. In Belast, you must have an appointment.
Getting to Wex Photo Video is easy, whether you're travelling by train, tube or bus.
|Nearest Tube Stop||Line||Walking Time|
|Aldgate East||District Line and Hammersmith & City||6 Minute Walk|
|Aldgate||Circle and Metropolitan Lines||10 Minute Walk|
|Whitechapel||District and Hammersmith & City||10 Minute Walk|
|Shadwell||DLR and Overground||13 Minute Walk|
|Tower Gateway||DLR||11 Minute Walk|
|Tower Hill||Circle and District Lines||13 Minute Walk|
|Liverpool Street Station||National Rail||15 Minute Walk|
|Fenchurch Street Station||National Rail||15 Minute Walk|
Meet the Wex Photo Video London Team
- 20 years’ experience behind the counter and camera
- Nikon and Canon Specialist
- Happiest in the studio shaping light
- Portrait and music photographer
- Collects and shoots film cameras
- Specialist in audio equipment
- Nikon Shooter
- Live music stills and video
- Currently working on a long-term documentary project
- Comfortable with all brands and formats
- Focussed in Still Life, Flash, Studio Lighting
- Creative solution finder
- Specialises in portrait, fashion and lifestyle photography
- Loves working with flash on-location
- Currently working with brands and e-commerce sites
- Cinematography specialist
- Has worked on short films, music videos, and feature films
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Portrait, live event and music shooter
- Black and white film fan
- Great knowledge in concept & history of photography