Wex Photo Video Newcastle
Address: Unit 1 Mill house
Haddricks Mill Road
Newcastle, NE3 1QL
Manager: Mark Brimacombe
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01918 141617Get Directions
Monday 09:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 09:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 18:00
Thursday 09:00 - 18:00
Friday 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday 09:00 - 18:00
Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
View used stock at Newcastle
We are excited to announce a brand new Wex Photo Video store, dedicated to photo and video, enthusiasts and professionals, opening in Mill Road Newcastle, NE3 1QL. It will offer the latest cameras, a wide range of accessories, used equipment, and much more.
What to expect in store
The Latest Cameras and Lenses
Our range of second-hand equipment is constantly evolving from day to day, visit in-store and see what unique items we have on offer. All second-hand items are sold with a 12-month limited warranty.
Bags and Tripods
We have every type of bag or camera case you need from small to large. Our range of tripods and monopods will keep your images steady.
Lighting and studio
Our specialised range of lighting and studio equipment focuses on flash photography but we also offer constant lighting for video production.
From batteries to memory cards and filters we have everything you need to help realise your creative vision with ease.
Printing and consumables
With a select range of printers available we also have everything, you need to keep printing, with ink and a wide selection of photo papers in a range of finishes and sizes.
This is just a selection of what we have to offer at Wex Newcastle, visit us in-store to see our full range.
Get hands-on with a huge range of demo gear from cameras and accessories to lighting and studio equipment.
Get free and impartial advice in-person or over the phone.
Choose from a wide range of equipment including cameras, lighting and accessories at competitive rates, book with our rental team then collect it from the store.
Drop off your equipment in-store for repair and servicing with our expert repair centre Fixation.
Treat your sensor to an expert clean. Book an appointment
Exchange your old equipment and receive credit in store against a new purchase. Find out more
Receive a free, 30 minute, introductory workshop with our experts when you buy a camera from Wex. Book an appointment
Browse our website and collect your items in-store for free.
Free home delivery from store to home when you spend over £50*.
Join us for In-store and local photo and video events, demo sessions and training »
In store trade-in, is as easy as 1,2,3:
- Fill in our online form to get an instant estimate for your kit
- Bring your items to the store for assessment
- Receive an offer for your equipment 24 hours later to use against a new purchase
During busy times we send some of our trade-ins to our central team in Norwich for assessment, quotes usually come back within the 24 hours quote period.
Meet The Team
- Experienced in Landscape, Portrait & Wedding Photography
- Shoots with a mixture of 4x5, 120 & 35mm film formats
- Currently using Leica, Fujifilm, Hasselblad, Panasonic & Sony
- 9+ years experience in the photographic retail industry
Senior Sales Consultant
- Shoots a mixture of 35mm and 120mm film.
- Experienced with Fujifilm, Sony & Panasonic.
- Interested in exploring and documenting the constant battle between nature and man.
- Enjoys experimenting with photographic film and developing it in his bathroom.
- Passionate about graphic design and fine art.
- Internationally exhibited artist.
- Dedicated street & landscape photographer
- Seasoned Canon digital user & experienced analog shooter
- Loves photo editing, skilled in lightroom & photoshop
- Film & Broadcast Media postgraduate
- Creates instore content for the Wex Newcastle social media
- Recent interest in print media has led Jonny to self-produce zines documenting his travels
- Impassioned portrait & landscape photographer
- Experienced with Fujifilm, Nikon DSLR's & Sony A7 range
- Recently graduated with BA in Photography
- Specialises in studio portraiture & lighting
- Canon R5 and Leica Q2 user
- Experienced Award-Winning wedding and studio photographer, with video experience
- Loves chasing the light while out shooting landscape photography
- Passionate about capturing storytelling through urban B&W portraiture
- Enjoys sketching and painting with watercolors
- Post Graduate in Fine Art
- 9+ years experience working for industry-leading brands such as Ricoh, Canon and Sony as a brand ambassador
- Internationally published work via Brown Owl Press & has several self-published zines
- Currently shoots with a Fuji X100F
- Revels in photographing random areas of the city