Wex Photo Video Bristol
Address: Unit 7 Montpelier Central
Station Road, Montpelier
Bristol, BS6 5EE
Manager: Steve Watkins
Phone: 0117 942 2000Get Directions
Monday 10:00 - 16:00
Tuesday 10:00 - 16:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 16:00
Thursday 10:00 - 16:00
Friday 10:00 - 16:00
Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
Open for click & collect
Wex Photo Video Bristol is your destination for photographic and video equipment. Benefit from our team’s knowledge and experience and receive independent impartial advice that’s tailored to your needs, not sales targets. Our success depends on helping you to thrive in the world of image production.
Get hands-on with a huge range of demonstration gear from cameras and accessories to lighting and studio equipment.
Get free and impartial advice in-person or over the phone.
Book online or by phone then collect and drop off your rental equipment in-store. Rent from a wide range of equipment including cameras, lighting and accessories at competitive rates. Visit the website
Drop off your equipment in-store for repair and servicing with our expert repair centre Fixation.
Treat your sensor to an expert clean. Book an appointment
Exchange your old equipment and receive credit in store against a new purchase. Find out more
Receive a free, 30 minute, introductory workshop with one of our in-store photography or video experts when you buy a camera. Book an appointment
Browse our website and collect your items in-store for free.
Free home delivery from store to home when you spend over £50*.
Getting to Wex Photo Video Bristol
Getting to Wex Photo Video Bristol is easy – we’re opposite Montpelier railway station. There are regular trains between Montpelier and Bristol Temple Meads. If you’re travelling by car, we’re situated at the top of Station Road, just off the Cheltenham Road (A38), and we have plenty of free off-street parking outside the shop.
Update: From Wednesday 2nd December, Wex Photo Video stores in England will be reopening to provide a full service.
While our stores in Belfast and Glasgow as well as across England must be closed, we are still able to offer a click-and-collect service. Just order online or give us a call, then pick up your gear at the store1.
Alongside click-and-collect, we are still operating an in-store trade-in service as well as offering Rental collections. For more information on how to trade in your equipment, please contact out trade-in team.
When visiting during lockdown, please be aware of the following measures:
We will ensure there is minimal contact between customers and staff when transferring goods.
Remain in your car
If you prefer, you can remain in your car when collecting your goods. Just give us a call with your order details and vehicle registration, then we will bring your gear straight to you - we can even place the item directly in your boot to avoid contact.
Belfast - by appointment only
In order to visit the Belfast store for a collection you must first arrange an appointment with the store by phone or email.
|England & Glasgow||Northern Ireland||Edinburgh|
1 to 1 Sales
Click and Collect
Ordering by Phone or Email
- Only travel to the store when you have confirmation that your order or rental is ready for collection. Bring valid ID or your payment card and present it when collecting. In Belast, you must have an appointment.
- Only travel to the store with your item for Fixation drop-off when you have contacted the store to arrange the repair in advance. In Belast, you must have an appointment.
- Only travel to the store when you have filled in the online trade-in form and have arranged the trade-in. Only bring with you the items on your trade-in order, we will not be able to accept any additional items. In Belast, you must have an appointment.
- Returns must be pre-arranged with either the store or our online team. In Belast, you must have an appointment.
Meet the team
- Landscape and event photography
- Shoots Canon and Fuji
- Studio/Flash expertise
Senior Sales Assistant
- Event and Portrait Photographer
- Shoots with Nikon and Fuji
- Editor of Shift Magazine
- Freelance videographer
- Sony and Fujifilm user
- Music producer/composer and DJ
- Digital and film shooter
- Photobook maker
- Likes to work on longform projects